Tuesday, May 29, 2007

the day of running

So, basically every single day that I have off has turned into gathering dossier paperwork day. Today we spent the whole day getting dossier statements of health, passport photos, new driver's license...The list continues but I am to mentally fatigued to continue it=( LOL Cortney told me today that he can't wait for this dossier and application to be finished because I turn into a crazy person when I am working on it. Everyone makes me crazy though! I wish that every notary knew that their commission cannot expire within the year and having the notary stamp is a MUST, or that every doctor knew to write legibly and spell our names correctly. Or how about an original copy? More than once today I have to fight for the original even though they wanted me to take the copy and hush. AHH. I AM ADOPTING A BABY HERE PEOPLE..work with me! I am trying to enjoy this time since after all it is part of my "pregnancy time". I guess the dossier and application are the equivalent to morning sickness and heartburn.

1 comment:

Ian's Sissy said...

It really is, but the difference is you kinda know when this will be over and when it is Ahhhh :P But when things get too much just remember that you're doing this for Ian. He'll thank you with all the kisses he's got and make every minute worth it. LOVE YA