Saturday, February 23, 2008

X Marks the Spot!

Need I say more??? He likes to kick back and relax when he has his bath! Tonight has been a rough one for us. Ian has a cold or something and has cried the biggest part of the evening. Not at all like him but right now he has decided that he will not sleep, eat, be held, lie down, sit, play, stand, or be happy in any way form or fashion. It is pretty funny how something so small and precious can get us performing like puppets! We have exhausted every game/toy/dance/song that we have in our arsenal and now we are defeated. He wins, we lose. But look at that face...in 10 minutes when it is my turn again (Daddy's turn right now) I will re-load and see if I can keep his tears at bay as sleep for us all becomes but a distant memory=) I love every moment.



Have you seen a bigger smile??

He is singing into his toy! My little superstar!






7 comments:

graceling said...

Awh. It's tough when they aren't feeling well. It's not your fault, but sometimes we can feel like it is!

He'll get better, and until then, keep up the good work!

Nicholas said...

Ohhh, poor you guys! Mommy advice: get him in the car and drive around, for a bit!!!

PS.. Does he have a fever? If so, disregard my advice!

LISA said...

Oh MY GOSH! I can not believe how he has grown!! I think the last time i found your blog i just saw the referral pic! He's one gorgeous baby!!

Rachel said...

Poor little guy! Will be praying for all of you.

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

I could just eat him up. Not in a sick way. You know what I mean!

Jessica said...

I can't wait to meet him....TOMORROW!!! WOOHOO!!! I love the picture with that big smile! And I love you too!! =-)

A Team said...

HE IS PRECIOUS!

I love the big smile! Love your porta crib or pack n play... too cute!