Saturday, November 1, 2008

a weekend of fun









This weekend was packed with fun! Ian went trick-or-treating for the first time ever and he was a little pro! He didn't seem to understand why we didn't go in all of the houses. Eventually he got the hang of grabbing some candy and leaving! He also got to go to his very first UK basketball game!! He really enjoyed it but again didn't understand why he couldn't play with the ball too!
I wish I had an adoption update to give but even thinking about it at this point is too difficult. Soon, I will talk about the events that have transpired...for now know that we are waiting impatiently for our sweet love to be with us.

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

I love the picture of Ian sitting in his costume...that is too cute! I hope you guys are alright...email me if you need to vent or call if you need to cry. We, too, are praying that your sweet M will be home soon.

Christina said...

Hey, go Wildcats! D will get to go to his first ND game soon, but the extra special game is when we play (and beat) UofL. :) On a more serious note, I'm so sorry to hear about the delay in M's adoption. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Leah Reeves said...

There is nothing like fun family memories.
I will keep you in my prayers that you will be a family of four soon.