Friday, October 19, 2007

11 weeks

YAY FOR THE FREY'S!!!! They got their referral!!! I am sooooo excited!!! The people here at work don't understand why I am so excited for someone else's referral but we went on the list very soon after the Frey's and now that means that I have an abundance of hope that news of Ian is close!!!! 11 weeks, I really didn't think that I would make it that long but we have and we just keep on keeping on!!! God's sustaining grace is so amazing!

Our contractor says that we will be ready to move into the house in roughly 4 to 5 weeks. Everything seems on schedule but who knows when we will actually be ready to go. I love to see progress on the house. My poor contractor has had to endure my "type A" personality the whole time and since I can't control a single thing about the adoption I have bugged him to death trying to control that situation. He has been a good sport about it!!!

Ok, so pray that the referral flood will start today and we all get a quick call!!! YAY FREY'S!!!
Have a great one!!

8 comments:

Amy B. said...

I have renewed hope too. I was feeling kind of down yesterday...then when I saw that the Freys got their referral...it just brightened everything up. Another sweet baby has a family that is crazy about him. Your referral can not be too far behind. You are nearing the end of the wait! I can't wait to see your little Ian's face. Have you been like me...thinking about what he might look like. How old he will be. How much he will weigh. If he will have hair or not. What you will be doing when the phone rings. What it will be like to be waiting in the room at the Gladney house to have your baby placed in your arms for the first time. OHHHH...I can't WAIT! It is so exciting about your house too. I know you are anxious to get in there are start decorating. You can fix Ian's room up! Amy

Jocelyn said...

Yippee for your house and! I came home today and looked at your blog immediately...I know it will be sooo soon! I can't wait to see little Ian's face!!

jennifer said...

Boy, that was fast with the house! I bet you can't wait to decorate Ian's room! The Frey's and I were waitlisted the same day so of course I am SO excited for them and praying that our referral comes soon!

~Laura~ said...

you're next!!!! It won't be long now and we'll be seeing pics of your sweet baby!

Dustin & Amy said...

You all have to be close! I am very anxious to see your site updated with news of the Big 'R'!

Wow...that house seems to be flying together on its own...

Keva said...

I was so excited when I looked at your blog to see that another family had recieved a referral, especially after the phone call I got yesterday or the day before whenever it was.

Yeaaaa!

I am just praying the flood gates will open. I am finding there are several of us right at the same point in the wait. I check your about fifteen times a day just to check in and see if you have gotten the call. You will have to post as soon as you know something.

Ellie said...

YAY!!! I can not wait for you guys to get a refferal and now it looks like you will soon! The weeks have flown by! It seems like you were just saying '6 weeks'!!! Hopefully the time will fly from now until we all leave but slow down when we get the babies home.

Beau Fournet said...

I know your referral will be soon....I look forward to hearing the good news. I'm glad to hear that your house is coming soon too.