Monday, October 15, 2007

3 Years Married to My Love

Tomorrow Cortney and I will celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary! It seems like just yesterday we were flying to Vegas and I had butterflies in my stomach. We stood in line nearly 3 hours to get a marriage license then we headed over to the Little White Wedding Chapel to seal the deal! It was a wonderful day, the look on Cort's face when we met in the lobby and he saw me in my gown for the first time was priceless. I love him so much!! I can't believe I'm married to my high school sweetie!!!
We had hoped that the referral would come on or before tomorrow but I guess we will be celebrating another milestone without knowing our precious child. Hopefully it will come soon. I pray that the end of the wait is near, and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees the most beautiful sight of all...our baby.

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Happy Anniversary!! That is so sweet what you posted about seeing your baby's face! I know I can't wait to see his face so I can only imagine how you feel:-) Hope you guys have a great anniversary!!

Renee said...

Happy Anniversary! It will special- the last one before your baby arrives and everything changes for the better! Have a great day!

Amy B. said...

Happy Anniversary.I hope you have a great day! Amy

Tara said...

Ian would be the best gift of all!! I am completley serious when I say that I am going to be praying that you get the call tomorrow. Please Lord please!!! Hope you have a wonderfull anniversary!!

Dustin & Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Enjoy the day and each other!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you get to see Ian on the big day - that would be perfect!!

Beau Fournet said...

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary....hoping you get the call too!

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

Happy Anniversary! Okay, we need some details here. You eloped?! Did anyone you know witness it? Honeymoon? I'm so curious! Sounds like a blast. We are all waiting anxiously with you, and can't wait to hear the awesome news of your referral.

jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! A Vegas wedding, how exciting! I wish you would get that referral too...soon...I can feel it. You are in my prayers everyday.

Dawn Sacre said...

How Beautiful! Happy Anniversary! I hope your referral comes tommorrow... :-) Dawn

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

That is such a great story! I loved our wedding but there were so many times (actually there still are times) when we think, why did we spend all the money and go through the hassel of a big wedding?? What fun!

~Laura~ said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats....Love your blog@