Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Pictures!!!

Thank you so very much Drew and Carey!! Our hearts are smiling!!! Here is our very strong, handsome, precious, beautiful, sweet, adorable (love him) baby boy!!!

Here you go Lindsey/Courtney....
We have some more we will send in a few days when we get home...wetook a ton of pics for alot of families and are trying to get off afew to everyone here from ethiopia....
FYI...you're little guy is doing very well...very alert and happy andhe says to tell you he can't wait to meet you. Carey says he looksbigger in person than in pics and he feels and looks very substantialand healthy...
P.s. He also told me he is a Lakers fan....just so you know:)
Also...he loves to flash the "number #1" sign over and over
Best-
Drew/Carey


Ian with his first gifts from Mommy and Daddy!!! We love you sweetie!!!





7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

He is just beautiful!!

Renee said...

I can't believe how much little Ian has grown. Isn't it so cool to see them hold the things we we holding in our hands and then sent to them! I just love it!

Cynthia said...

What a doll baby! I am really enjoying your journey! I feel a kindred spirit - I am from Pike County - now in Lexington. My hubby and I adopted twice from China!

What a trip of a lifetime you are about to go on!!!! Enjoy every moment!

~Laura~ said...

he is absolutely precious!!

Dustin & Amy said...

yep...he looks ready to come home!

I am so glad that Drew and Carey were able to do that for you!

Keva said...

How amazing is that to see your son in familiar arms. I do hope you are able to do that for us. What an amzing gift that would be. I will keep your posted.

Drew Carey Show said...

I have some more pics for you, including of his toes -- which also make the #1 sign! He is so so cute! And he's really very solid. You can let his daddy know he has a future athlete on his hands for sure.