Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cuteness Abounds

It is 12:30am and I should more than be in bed with my sleeping baby. Instead I am finishing sending the revised dossier documents to Natalie for review tomorrow. I am missing Kate Sproat (KBS Dossiers) right about now and wishing I had splurged and spent the extra $275 to have her up late taking care of business for me. Oh well, next time for sure we will use her! We are impatiently awaiting our I-171H and my mail man has ceased making eye contact out of what appears to be fear of the stalker mommy lurking by the mail box! Oh help me make it through this wait once again.
M*s room gives me great comfort on these nights. I just walk in there and look at her toys and things and imagine her sitting in the middle of her bed. Soon, very soon, her smile and laugh will fill this house with even more love than we knew existed. Two children, born in my heart, birthed in Ethiopia by two women, will create one family, inseparable for life.

Enjoy the video of my little cutie pie as he entertains his faithful audience.

5 comments:

Nicholas said...

I don't know whats more funny; Daddy acting like a crazy person or Ian copying him!! :)

He's is just adorable and getting soooo big! Who cares what the mail carrier thinks, this is IMPORTANT! :)

~Laura~ said...

He's so stinkin' cute. That's a whole lot of cuteness!!!

Dad is a little nutty! :)

Sam said...

I am at the same spot. Impatiently waiting for I71H. my dossier is ready to go...just needs authenticated and apostilled and sent on its way.......maybe we will be traveling at the same time? hopefully you will be heading out far sooner than I (but maybe I will be able to send things with you.....here's hoping!)

DC said...

Oh my goodness . . . this video is sooooo adorable!! What a clown! And the snuggling with bear part? Too freakin' cute.

I agree with Lori; Daddy is pretty hysterical himself! :)

Also LOL at you stalking the mailman. That's totally something I would do.

Good luck with the rest of your dossier. I think I'll take your advice and hire someone to help us with ours!

MB said...

aww! He's adorable!!