After getting an email today from Gladney around 1:45 stating that they could not make contact with our in country rep due to communication issues I ended up getting a phone call. Natalie called a bit after 2 to say they had made contact with Belay via email and he was able to send limited information. MOWA did not have an opinion ready for our case today however the judge saw our daughter and her uncle and completed her relinquishment. The judge asked that the Gladney reps come back to court tomorrow to decide how to proceed. So, our case is remaining open until tomorrow when the judge will decide whether to set another date or leave it open until MOWA issues the opinion.
We ask that you continue to pray for all of the families who have been affected by this. Pray for my sweet daughter, that God will give her peace and make time pass by quickly.