Sunday, January 18, 2009

Single digits

We are now only 9 days away from our court date. I am about as anxious and nervous as any person can get. I am fearful that we will not pass simply because it just seems to be the norm these days. One week from a very historical Tuesday, a court will convene and a fate will be determined. I could be on a plane in just under a month to bring home our long awaited newest family member. Over a year ago the journey to her started and we pray that Tuesday, Jan 27th is successful.

Hanging on by a thread for 9 more days.

16 comments:

veggiemom said...

Fingers crossed!

Robin said...

Praying for you guys......Somehow the second time around seems hardeer, doesn't it???? We are still waiting for a court date.

coffeemom said...

Praying praying praying for a pass!!! WIll be holding my breath on that Tuesday too! M

Jim and Debbie said...

Praying that it will be a successful date and you can bring that beauty home very soon!!!
Blessings,
The Waltons

Dustin & Amy said...

We can't wait to meet M* and we are praying that the court date goes off without a hitch! Ian is going to make such a wonderful little brother! We are so happy for all of you!!!

Love,
The Bakers

Jocelyn said...

Every extremity crossed that the first court date is the one!!

~Laura~ said...

praying praying praying! I feel like I could puke!

Monica said...

I am so nervous too! Praying for an all around successful day on the 27th!

Katie said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Schlafers said...

We'll be thinking about you guys!

Lori S said...

I'm really really hoping for a wonderful court day for you!! So excited for you to bring your daughter home!

Sarah and Davis said...

We're on the 29th. You will be our prayers too!

Sarah

~Laura~ said...

1 day...dear Lord!! My tummy hurts....

Renee said...

Thinking about you guys today/tomorrow, praying for good news! Please call or text me when you hear!
XO,
Renee

Katie said...

I'm praying for good news!

Nikki said...

Can't wait to check in with you tomorrow! Praying for you guys!