Monday, July 30, 2007

Here it comes Kate!

My sister got the notarized CIS approval approved on the county level today (many more thanks to Jamie!!!) and sent it to Kate, our dossier preparer, where it will arrive tomorrow. She will give it a look over and send it on to Frankfort. Ahh, the paper chase has been crazy but hopefully for us it is over. Kate will take care of everything from here on out and we can just enjoy the update emails....HOPEFULLY!

GO TEAM AUTHENTICATE!!!

(This is my sister who does the running and the three children that have been to the courthouse more times in the past 3 months than they ever should be again! My brother-in-law is in the pic too but he stays away from the documents!)

I have spent weeks trying to find the perfect video camera. I want to be sure to capture the moment when we first see Ian's little face. For a long time I dreamed about what it would be like when I finally got to tell Cortney and our families that a baby was on the way. I would think about how I could spring it on them when they weren't expecting it and really take them by surprise. That time is nearly here and I can't believe it.

1 comment:

Ian's Sissy said...

UGH, did you have to use the pic that makes the VanDyke's look like serial killers???? LOL LOVE YA, SIS