Monday, July 2, 2007

Still Waiting

We are still waiting ever so impatiently! I ordered a few books today from Amazon and an African Lullaby CD. I am so excited about the CD. The music samples I listened to were great. I love African music...it is so soothing. I hope that Ian gets to hear lots of it while he is still in Ethiopia! We got the revised dossier documents notarized this weekend and we are waiting for Adoption Assistance, the home study agency, to send the notarized copy of their license to us so we can get it all back to Kate. I hope it comes today so I can get the stuff in the mail tomorrow. Last week I went to the post office to mail the documents and I just couldn't send them USPS. LOL, I have the hardest time mailing things. I am in constant fear that they will be lost or damaged before they arrive. I know it is silly but I have a really hard time with mailing things!
I have been checking out plane ticket prices to Addis Ababa. It appears that we will be able to fly from Tri Cities airport which is a blessing! It is a VERY small airport but it is really close to home and hopefully everyone can greet us when we arrive back with the baby! My niece has a poster hanging on my mom's refrigerator that says, "Welcome home baby Ian. I hope you "no" how much we LOVE you!" Oh how I love my little Miss Emaleigh! She said this is for her to hold up at the airport when we arrive.
This made me feel so good to watch today. I love to see their precious little faces and the pride that they have. Watch and enjoy!

No comments: