Friday, June 29, 2007

Documents

So the documents I reluctantly mailed out on Wednesday were safely received today by Kate Sproat. She found a few quick errors and emailed me very quickly to make me aware of them! WOW that is service! We have most of the things nearly fixed and they will be back out early next week. YAY We got our acceptance packet from Gladney this week. We have to get started on our training requirements. There are some things that I am excited to learn about. I know that nothing can prepare me for the actual experience but our unique circumstances warrant some extra reading! Today is the beginning of a very relaxing weekend! Cortney and I are going to watch movies, sleep late, and lay by the pool all weekend! My sister and the kids will provide the entertainment tomorrow but it will still be total relaxation!

No comments: