Monday, June 25, 2007

Another day closer

I try to let the time pass off without constantly thinking about the little person that may be coming into this world any day! It is easier to think that he will not be a real baby until we get our referral but in all reality he could be born any week in the next few months. I think about Ian's biological mom and what kind of things she could be facing at this point in her life. How hard her struggles must be and how worried she may be that her child will not have a good life. I pray that God will give her peace about her decision. If she only knew how much love awaits him!!!

2 comments:

Ian's Sissy said...

I think about her all the time... I can't imagine her life or her hardships, but I can imagine her courage! Without knowing her I am sooo Impressed with her strength. More so I am SOOO Overwhelmed by the fact that GOD all ready knows our baby and knows this child will be yours. How incredible is that?? I pray his mother knows HE WILL BE LOVED!!! And she is loved in return!!!

Angie said...

I also think of Ian's Biological Mother and how God is using her as a vessel to complete your family. Our God is magnificent and I pray that he will show her his love by blessing her with courage and peace.
Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17