Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Woo Hoo

Today is my Birthday!! Wee Hoo! For my favorite birthday present I will be heading to Babies-R-Us to make some purchases for the little one. Everyone has asked me how we know that we are getting a boy....we don't!! LOL We thought we would leave that one up to God but the agency has told us that there are far more little boys than girls in need of homes so..we are just assuming! If by some rare chance a little girl is on the other end of the referral we will do some exchanging, pick out a girl name, and be excited just the same. As long as we get a BABY the gender is irrelevant. LOL Today I will gather two final documents to go to Gladney and that will make our file complete with them. I will fight back the urge to call Adoption Assistance and ask if our home study has been sent to immigration because I have bothered those poor people enough and I will enjoy this birthday so much because if it is God's Will, this will be my last birthday without Ian. Have a great day!!

No comments: