Sunday, June 3, 2007

Patiently Waiting

Today was another day of patiently waiting for a week of hopeful progress. Every weekend is another two days of non-production! We are always excited for Monday and hopeful that some great news will break! This week we are hoping that the finished home study will go to immigration and the approval will hurry along. We have been reading blogs of how quickly people are getting referrals and we kind of started to panic. I don't think we have too much to worry about however as a birthday present to me we are going to pick out the furniture and bedding for baby Ian. Having a nursery in this house will be unreal for me. For so long I have walked past the baby sections of stores with my infertile blinders on. Never allowing myself to see how cute or precious something was. But next week, Cortney and I will go into a BABY store and pick out the things we will have for OUR SON. Oh my goodness!!! Here's to another week...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: