Wednesday, June 20, 2007

homestudy to CIS...check

I got the letter today from our home study agency saying that our home study was mailed to immigration on June 15th. The letter said to expect approval in 30-50 days. I think that the times are running at around 60 days now so we have some waiting to do. In the meantime, all documents other than I-171H (immigration approval) will be getting authenticated! We are afraid of getting a quick referral because the government will shut down in August and September. Last year the first court dates we could find were coming in mid-October. So if travel is a 2 weeks or so after that we could be waiting until sometime in November to travel at the best case scenario. That would mean that the child we learned was ours in September won't meet us until November or later. LOL, I am sure that it is worry for nothing. As I have said before the Lord already knows Ian and he we come in due time. I just can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Ian's Sissy said...

I know it would beee sooooo hard to know he's over there needing his sissy and I can't get to him, lol
God's watching over your baby and he'll let things happen on His time... We just have to remember that not any baby will do, God has YOUR baby in mind...