Tuesday, June 5, 2007

tuesday, the good and bad

The GOOD: Way to go Adoption Assistance, Inc!! Today our home study arrived at Gladney for the finishing touches to be added. Mary will be perfecting it and hopefully by next week it will be in the stack of papers on the desk of one over-worked immigration officer! The BAD: The employment letter that I basically aggravated my employer to death over is WRONG. Yep, it isn't notarized it the correct state. Geesh, that notarizing is really starting to get on my nerves. But anyway, back to the good. Our home study is finally finished. We have an approved home study!! YAY Also, my sister and I have picked out baby shower invitations. My family is not really big on throwing showers, especially my mom. So it was to my surprise when my mom starts talking about planning this big baby shower for Ian. I thought, WHAT? So, I seized the moment and picked out some invitations. I refuse to think that I am doing anything too early because this is my time and I am going to enjoy every day of it!!! Oh yes, I also am including tonight the photo that my sister photoshoped from a recent vacation picture of me and Cortney. Pretty funny!! Thanks Jamie for being so supportive. You are the best sister in the world!!!

2 comments:

Ian's Sissy said...

OH, HONEY, you know I LOVE YOU and I LOVE IAN!!! I'll always be your biggest supporter! YOU GUYS are the world too me! {{{HUGS}}}

Angie said...

Awe...you do have the best sister in the world!! I honestly think she may be more excited than you...not really I know...but pretty darn close!! She talks about Ian all the time...He is really blessed to be coming into this family that already loves him so dearly!!!
There is no such thing as 'to early' when it comes to planning for a baby!! Personally, I can't wait for the baby shower!!! *YAY* I love things like this!! PLEASE let me know what I can do to help!!!

:::HUGS:::