Friday, July 27, 2007

WHERE ARE YOU I-171H??

Ok, so this is getting ridiculous! I WANT MY I-171H!!! LOL Really 35 business days will be next Friday (Aug 3rd). But why couldn't just this one time (and the time of the referral and the court date) couldn't something just happen a little early!!! I don't ask for much do I??? When the thing finally does come in the mailbox I hope all of our family members will be understanding when they receive a hysterical phone call much like the one you all got about a month ago first when I passed the NAPLEX then when I got licensed!!! Sorry in advance!!
All of our papers are in Frankfort for authentication. This is after our county authenticator lost one of the documents and it had to be redone. (Not a good day for me at all!) When I got the call from Kate saying that she received 15 of the 16 documents back from Pike county I really wasn't very surprised. I knew that something was bound to happen, but really, they lost a document??? Special thanks to Melissa Coleman for staying late to redo a document in order to get it out the next morning! A VERY special thanks to my sister for getting it all taken care of and back on the right track! My sister is so excited that I'm not sure I can contain her for the next few months. I didn't think that any person on the planet could be as excited about the whole process as Cortney and me but she is sure giving us a run for our money!!! I will never be able to thank her enough for what she has done!! LOVE YA JAMIE!!

1 comment:

Ian's Sissy said...

Ohh, your soo sweet and SOOO RIGHT!! I am so EXCITED about our little bundle! I can't help but feel that God is giving me purpose through your family and I am SO grateful for the opportunities to do any and everything you want/need me to!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SOOOO MUCH (even Pacey)! {{{HUGS}}}