Sunday, September 30, 2007

While We Wait

I am going crazy over here trying to find something to occupy my time while we wait for the referral. Below are a few pics I have of the nursery set in progress...






My other small project that occupies a little of my time is coming right along. Here are some pics of it.

Check out Pacey in full sprint by the port-a-potty!! He is so excited about his new yard!!!

This is a pic of the upstairs. We haven't decided where Ian's nursery will be but either way our master bedroom is plenty big enough for a bassinet/co-sleeper/or a couch for Cortney to sleep on!!!

This is a picture of the living room from upstairs. Cortney is liking this wall for the big screen!!


Ok, that is all I have people! Other than work, sewing, and making decisions for the house I have about 24 hours a day that I am concentrating on the referral. Pray it will be soon, please!!!

9 comments:

Amy B. said...

I am praying...really I am! Your house is really coming along so great. I love the fact that you are making the baby bedding. I really like the colors that you've chosen...very cute. It is kind of strange when you are waiting for other people to get referrals...I feel the same helpless and burden for you that I feel about our referral. I think I will literally shout out loud when I finally see that you've gotten a referral. The courts open tomorrow and I am really hoping that it moves things along...and quickly! Amy

Jocelyn said...

I hope that it will be very soon for both of us!! The house looks like it is coming along great. I nested all day today. I cleaned out my entire kitchen and organized!! That has to mean something doesn't it:-)I will be watching daily of course!

Jocelyn said...

I forgot to tell you, if you get really really nuts (like me), go to youtube and search out referral videos. There are a ton and they will make you smile and cry!! It sort of calmed me a little, ok, not much but I am at least trying;-)

Beau Fournet said...

I will be praying for a quick referral and look forwatrd to that post soon!!! Your house looks beautiful!

jennifer said...

Wow your house looks great! You are in my daily prayers for a referral...I know it will be soon I can just feel it!

tara said...

Ooooh, love the house!! that is going to be so awsome when it is done! Little Ethio-baby will be so very lucky!! And the bedding-are you making it all by yourself?? Props to you! I considered making Malak's but wasn't in a crafty mood at the time. (although, right now I have enough crafty-ness for all of us) Anyway, love the colors and patterns- I can't wait to see the whole room!

Amy B. said...

Hey...did you see that Jocelyn got her referral! She is a precious little baby!Amy

Renee said...

I meant to leave a comment a few minutes ago but then I saw Jocelyn received her referral- you do know that it is going to happen any day now. I know one of the 17 is yours- it just has to be! Did you see Heidi's pictures? No news about the court opening :( believe me it will be posted when we get word!
Renee

Dustin & Amy said...

We are sending prayers up for all of us, waiting for The Big "R" and those waiting to travel.

Your "little" projects are coming along nicely...the house is looking very good!