Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 3...

Hello Everyone,

Lindsey wanted me to share some more pictures of her journey. I put together this montage for her, she hasn't seen it yet, but I think she will approve.

Please pray for Lindsey, Cort and Baby Ian. Lindsey's had a really, really rough day. (Not feeling well at all) and Baby Ian's cough is getting worse. I hate that they are so far away and I can't help them, but I know that God is taking care of them. (Big sister complex, ugh)

Anyway, I hope to send out some pics of beautiful baby at sometime today or tomorrow. The chat we're using allows us to send pictures immediately to each other without waiting on email. It's instant and I can talk to her constantly. You can download it at www.hello.com then you just invite the people you want to. It's really nice and I couldn't have stood not talking to her without it, lol. Anyway, just an idea =)

6 comments:

Beau Fournet said...

The video is amazing...especially since they are still there. I know they will love having that. Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated on how to be praying for them.

Nicholas said...

Fantastic! Love it!! I'll pray for their health - Thanks for keeping us updated - Lori

Anonymous said...

SO precious! I hope she feels better. Tell her Sophie's cough was so bad the 2nd night at the Hilton I had a total panic attack about what horrible things it could be, but she's as healthy as can be (and it got better even while we were there). Thanks for keeping us all up to date - we love seeing the pictures - they will love that montage!

Quinn Girls said...

What an awesome video! Ian sure is a cutie. Thanks for sharing. I'm hoping everyone is feeling better soon. There is a clinic in the Hilton if Lindsey isn't feeling better tomorrow. They fixed my mom right up. The doctor even came to the room and it was reasonable. Ryan and I took Tsebay to a clinic and got some antibiotics for her cough when I went to pick her up. Poor babies inhaling all those fumes. It makes us adults feel horrible. Imagine what it does to their little lungs.

Jocelyn said...

You did a great job with the montage...I hope Lindsey and Ian both get to feeling better! I can't wait to see more pictures, he is so precious!

Renee said...

Jaime- that was beautiful! I'm so excited to see Lindsey, Cortney and baby Ian- were looking forward to a wonderful time!
3 days!
Renee