Sunday, August 19, 2007

Week 2...check

Okay week two came and went. We have officially been waiting two weeks!!! This week was a little harder. I'm not sure why it felt so long but I have high hopes that next week won't be as bad. Even though I told everyone not to buy baby clothes until we have the referral I just couldn't resist a few things when went I was out last night!!


My husband, the avid Reds fan, loved the baseball outfit. They are all so cute!!! I wish that they were filled up with a little baby boy but hey pretty cute nonetheless.

We know that news of a referral may not come for weeks but we are so hopeful for any info from Gladney. I would love to know how many babies are at the point of their medical information being gathered. Also, I would love to know how many other families are waiting for a baby boy! And while I am at it I would like to know where we are on the list!!! However, Gladney assures me that it is best that we don't know that info!??? So we wait...

Stay tuned for more exciting news. Also please pray for our new blog friends Renee and Geert as they are vacationing this week in the Caribbean!!!! So much for a relaxing vacation!!!

4 comments:

tara said...

i have been thinking and praying for Renee and Geert too! I am a little nervous for them and even though they can't read it i left a comment on their blog saying that I hope they are OK. I'm a nerd.
Cute cute clothes! They tell us not to buy anything, but how can we not buy a few things here and there to pass the time! I'm not even officialy waiting yet and I have already bought WAY too much stuff! oops.

Jana said...

thanks for commenting on our blog! excited to follow your process!!

Amy B. said...

I check your blog every day to see if your referral has come yet. Where did you go to get your CIS fingerprints done? We are scheduled for Louisville on Sept 4th (since it is closer to us than Indianapolis). How long did it take you to get your I-171H after your fingerprint appointment? Thanks...you can just leave a comment on our blog or email me...either way!
Amy
www.ourjourneytoethiopia.blogspot.com
breedlove75@hotmail.com

Keva said...

We are right their with you. You may checkout our timeline. We have been waiting since, 7/31 for a referral. The wait it so hard. But we will perservere.